Brand new product, just in from Sweden! Do not hesitate, these sleds always sell out before Christmas!
Pricing is for lower 48 states only. We do not offer this product currently to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Speed, handling, good looks, functionality and high quality — Snow Racer Royal Blue has it all! With it’s improved steering and stability and featuring Stiga’s new front ski, the Royal Pro is designed to fly faster on the snow and is easier to maneuver. The twin-tip front ski and rear skis allow riders to remain stable and ride backwards down the hill! The durable steel sled includes a high tensile braking system with a two-component steering wheel, so riders can effortlessly navigate the hills. Featuring Stigas new Curve front ski system which is designed to fly faster on the snow and is easier to maneuver. Has robust steel frame in purple color. Twin Tip skis, carving shaped front ski for improved steering and a steering wheel with grip zones. Similar to the Force and Purple Pro but in Blue. Speed, handling, good looks, functionality and high quality – the Royal Blue Pro has it all. Rule the competition with the Stiga Snowracer Curve Royal Blue Pro Snow Sled!
- Snowracer Curve Snow Sled Features a Unique Design for Improved Steering and Stability
- Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and Up – Stiga Does Not Publish Official Weight Limit, handles a young adult as seen in videos below
- Durable Steel Tube Construction
- High Tensile Braking System
- Automatic Winder, Steering Spring, Brake
- Steering wheel with grip zones
- Features a Two-Component Blue Steering Wheel with Steering Spring – Wheel Includes Non-Slip Grips for Added Safety When Steering
- Curve Ski System
- Stiga does not officially publish weight limits but these sleds easily fit a young adult as you can see in the videos below
Zip down the hill in furious speed, controlled by the fantastic Curve Ski System, Royal Blue PRO is designed for speed–and action-lovers
With improved steering capacity, the curved shaped of the front ski flies faster on the snow compared to a straight ski, and it is easier to maneuver. The “twin tip” shape of the skis allows you to go backwards down the hill. The calibration between the front and rear skis gives you outstanding control when the speed is increased, making the Snowracer more flexible than ever. The two-component steering wheel is comprised on non-slip material for that extra safety.